Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Starting Out (My 1st Sem. Experience)

   New to the place I was not familiar, and just starting out my first day in college. I woke up in the morning, and recognize that the days of summer vacation was all over. And it seems that I had just graduated from high school last day. As I get up in my bed, fix everything and had done everything I need to do. My aunt called me and go with her, since her office is quiet near from our school. Not knowing what would possibly happen.
  As I got down from the car, walk through the gate and come into the entrance. I stop for awhile and read my assessment of which no. of classroom I would attended my class. I'm happy that I have met new friends, and some of them I don't liked their attitude because it feels like they are just after with something; that's why they make friends with you. But I guess there's nothing I can do about that and just respect for what they are.
  I have met new teachers like Mrs. Egpan, Sir Fabiosa that is a comic person, and Ms. Caresusa that let us experience what showbiz would be, publisher, and make most out of the internet. And on my part not just using the net for flirting. In addition to speaked in English. As I always remember during my elementary when my english teacher asked me what is a verb. To my anxiousness I answered "a verb is an I animal that fly." 
  During the first semester, I was I a good person up until now; misinterpreted often times. Having new friends both online and offline like Irvin and Denver. I thought it would be hard for me to adjust since high school life is different from college. At first I was bashful, but I was able to cope with change. Going home at night having activities and other events. And I really enjoy it except for some decryption and unfortunate things happened.
  And we have undergo through during our CWTS in the advisory of Sir Fabiosa, going to Buclad, Ascuncion ; met our partner family and ride in a sort of a zip line or whatever it is called to get across the river. Especially walking in long distance, in the heat of the morning sun. With my new classmates as time goes by our experiences has contributed of what we are now and about to be in the near future, and will never forget this greetings. "Praise be Jesus and Mary, now and forever. Saying Goodbye for now, God Bless us always."

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Sam.I like to call you by your last name because it just sounds like a first name. Anyway, I love your blog because it suggests two things about your personality: honest and open-minded.
    Grammar point:
    1. Kindly check your tenses of verbs. Try to check some faulty sentences:
    I woke up in the morning, and recognize that the days of summer vacation was all over.
    My aunt called me and go with her, since her office is quiet near from our school.
    As I got down from the car, walk through the gate and come into the entrance. I stop for awhile and read my assessment of which no. of classroom I would attended my class.

    Also, it must be "I don't like" not I don't liked, "I would attend" not I would attended, "to speak in English" not to speaked in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok maam, I will.
    Thanks for checking.
    And for u'r complements. :)

    ReplyDelete